Ingredients for 12 pieces
- ½ cup of Fuel By Nature Dried Mango
- 2 oz butter
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 oz vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups low-fat quark
- 1 ½ cup apple sauce
- 4 ½ oz wheat semolina
Total time approx. 1 hours
1. Put butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the eggs in a bowl and add the quark spoon by spoon. Mix briefly but thoroughly with the hand mixer.
2. Add the apple sauce and finally the semolina and stir. Dice the mango and fold in.
3. Grease a rectangular baking pan with the remaining butter and fill in the dough. Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 40 minutes on the middle rack. If the cake turns too brown, cover it with some aluminum foil for the last 10 minutes.
4. Let the cheesecake cool a little in the mold. Halve lengthways and cut both strips into 6 pieces about (approx. 2in x 5in). Wrap in foil to take away.