Tropical Layered Muesli
Ingredients for 4 serves
- ½ cup of Fuel By Nature Dried Mango
- ½ pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 lb natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 8 tablespoons of crispy oat flakes
- 2 tbsp. coconut chips
Total time approx. 20 minutes
- Remove the pineapple pulp from the shell with a sharp knife and cut into fine cubes. Peel and roughly chop the banana. Roughly chop the dried mango and mix with the banana.
- Mix yogurt with lime juice and honey.
- Layer alternately in four glasses: some yoghurt, pineapple, yoghurt, oatmeal, yoghurt, banana-mango, yoghurt and finally coconut chips.
Figs and Berries Quinoa Porridge