Ingredients for 20 pieces
- ½ cup Fuel By Nature Dried Figs
- ½ cup Fuel By Nature Dried Apricots
- 1 ½ cup nut mix (almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts)
- 1 pinch Clove powder
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 oz honey
- 1 oz baking cocoa
- 4 pans (approximately 8” x 5”)
Total time approx. 1 hours 20 minutes
1. Toast the nuts in a pan over medium heat while stirring until they smell fragrant. Then let cool and roughly chop. Cut the figs and apricots into small cubes and mix with the nuts in a bowl with the spices.
2. Stir honey into the prepared nut-fruit mixture and stir in cocoa. Line a flat form (approx. 8in x 8in) with wafers, fill in the dough and smooth it out. Cover with the remaining wafers, press down firmly and bake in a preheated oven at 285°F for about 40 minutes.
3. Then take it out and let it cool down. Turn out of the mold and serve cut into pieces.