Ingredients for 20 Cookies
- ¾ cup of Fuel By Nature Dried Apricots
- ¼ cup of Fuel By Nature Dried Mango
- 4 ½ oz cream cheese
- 4 oz soft butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 oz sugar
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp ground anise
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ½ fl oz rum
- 5 tbsp. mango syrup
Total time approx. 2 hours 30 minutes
1. Mix butter and sugar until creamy, stir in cream cheese, vanilla pulp and egg yolk, mix in flour, baking powder, anise and salt and knead the dough well, wrap in foil and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Roughly chop the apricots and mango and puree with the rum and mango syrup with the hand blender.
3. Divide the dough into 2 parts and roll out into rectangles of approx. 6in x 1ft place on baking paper, brush each with half of the filling. Using the baking paper, roll up the long side and place covered in the freezer for approx. 20 minutes, then cut thin slices from the rolls and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, sprinkle with sugar. Bake in the preheated oven (350 °F) for approx. 12 minutes.