Ingredients for 4 serves
- 4 pieces Fuel By Nature Dried Figs
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 tbsp. honey
Total time approx. 30 minutes
1. For the quinoa mash, wash the quinoa in a sieve under cold running water, then drain. Halve or quarter the figs depending on the size, removing the hard stem.
2. Bring milk to a boil, add butter and salt. Sprinkle in the quinoa and cover everything and let it soak over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, sort the berries, wash and pat dry. Sweeten the quinoa mash with honey, then distribute it on four plates. Sprinkle with the berries and serve.