Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 oz of Fuel By Nature Dried Mango
- 2 oz dried dates without stone
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. mango puree glass
- 10 fl oz whipped cream
- 1 packet cream stiffener
- Mango puree from the glass, for serving
- Additional cointreau at will
Total time approx. 20 minutes
1. Soak the mangoes in hot water for 30 minutes. Then squeeze out the mangoes well and chop finely. Finely chop the dates and marinate with the mangoes in the Cointreau for 15 minutes.
2. Then stir the eggs with the sugar until frothy. Stir in the mango puree and the marinated dried fruits. Beat the cream with the cream stiffener until stiff and fold into the egg mixture. Rinse four molds with cold water and pour the mixture into the molds. Let freeze in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
3. Place the molds in the refrigerator half an hour before serving. If necessary, dip briefly in hot water and overturn. Serve mixed with the mango puree with Cointreau as desired.