Strawberry & Ginger Jam
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 4 oz of Fuel By Nature Crystallized Ginger
- 2 lb Cleaned strawberries
- 1 lb preserving sugar (3: 1 ratio)
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 1 bag citric acid (5g)
- Cut the strawberries into cubes. Put in a large saucepan. Cut the ginger into very fine cubes, add. Halve the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pulp with the back of a knife and add both to the strawberries. Stir in the preserving sugar and citric acid. Let it steep for 1 hour.
- Bring to the boil and let it simmer for 4 minutes. Fill the prepared jars to the brim, screw on the lid and let stand on the lid for 15 minutes.
Good Morning Mango Cereal
Crystallized Ginger with Dark Chocolate and Marscapone Cream