INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 4 oz of Fuel By Nature Crystallized Ginger
- 2 lb Cleaned strawberries
- 1 lb preserving sugar (3: 1 ratio)
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 1 bag citric acid (5g)
- Cut the strawberries into cubes. Put in a large saucepan. Cut the ginger into very fine cubes, add. Halve the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pulp with the back of a knife and add both to the strawberries. Stir in the preserving sugar and citric acid. Let it steep for 1 hour.
- Bring to the boil and let it simmer for 4 minutes. Fill the prepared jars to the brim, screw on the lid and let stand on the lid for 15 minutes.