Mixed Fruit Purée with Vanilla Cream
Ingredients for 4 Servings
- ½ cup of Fuel By Nature Dried Apricots
- 4 oz dried plums
- 2 sheets white gelatin
- 18 oz whipped cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 oz coconut blossom sugar
- 2 oz flaked almonds
- 7 oz fresh raspberries
Total time approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
1. Soak plums and apricots in plenty of lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water. Put the cream in a saucepan. Cut the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pulp and add to the cream together with the whole pod and coconut blossom sugar. Heat slowly, simmer gently for about 15 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the stove and remove the vanilla pod. Put the soaked gelatin sheets dripping wet into the pot and dissolve completely while stirring.
3. Remove the plums and apricots from the water, drain well and puree. Spread the fruit puree on the bottom of 4 glasses. Fill the glasses with vanilla cream and leave to set in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
4. Roast the almond flakes in a pan until golden brown. Serve the vanilla pudding with fresh raspberries and toasted almond flakes.