Ingredients for 4 serves
- 4 pieces of Fuel By Nature Dried Apricots
- 4 tsp of heaped/crushed Fuel By Nature Crystallized Ginger
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 Red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 small red onion
- 2 fresh peach OR: 4 fresh apricots
- Salt and pepper
Total time approx. 20 minutes
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, place on a piece of aluminum foil. Spread 1/4 pepper and onion each on top. Spread a heaped teaspoon of ginger and the diced fruit on top.
- Reduce the orange juice with the sugar to 1/3 and distribute on the chicken breasts.
- First roll up the film from above and then fold the sides so that no liquid can leak out. Cook in a preheated oven at 375°F for 25 minutes.
- Put one packet on each plate and open carefully. If you like, you can remove the aluminum foil.
- If there are no fresh peaches or apricots, you can also use canned goods.