Baked Apricot and Sweet Potatoes with a Bean, Red Cabbage and Feta Topping
Ingredients for 4 Servings
- ¼ cup of Fuel By Nature Dried Apricots
- 4 small sweet potatoes (10 oz each)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion (1 oz)
- 4 pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup black beans (can; drained weight)
- 5 oz feta
- ¾ cup of yogurt
- 1 pinch smoked paprika powder
- ¼ of a small red cabbage
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 handful coriander
- 1 organic lime
Total time approx. 1 hours
1. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly and prick all around a few times. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 350 °F for 50 minutes.
2. In the meantime, peel and finely dice the garlic and onion for the filling. Cut the jalapeños into slices, removing the stems. Cut the apricots into small cubes.
3. Rinse and drain beans. Roughly crumble the feta. Mix the beans with garlic, onion, jalapeño slices, apricots, yoghurt and feta and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of paprika.